This small but sturdy tote bag still has plenty of room for all the big jobs in your life! With all the function of our popular Large Utility Tote, the Small Utility Tote is the perfect on-the-go storage solution for camping, carrying snacks to the beach or pool and more. Use it as a gym bag, toy storage, trunk storage, teacher tote or a picnic basket for your next family outing. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/82/fa/2b/82fa2b6fb8a61100fcc508f55a6fc0a6.jpg
It was my first-ever Thirty-One Box! What was even more exciting was opening up to find out what was inside because I HAD NO IDEA! It was a surprise sent to me by Destiny Narloch as she wanted to share with me a product that she thought would be a great giveaway for you—my readers! So now, are you not as excited to see what is inside too?! I mean, I’ve always heard that Thirty-One products are amazing and their story (modeled after the Proverbs 31 woman) inspiring, but I’ve never had the opportunity to own one of their products before. Needless to say this was a real treat! https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/ac/7a/3a/ac7a3a29695e00d8d1581e1389b9ac3b.jpg
When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables.
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b1/93/81/b19381195d9cd6c740b226f729bde8cb--before-after-parties.jpg
Hands-down the Savvycents wallet is one of the most recommended and highly praised cash envelope system wallets. This zippered wallet has an accordion folder with five dividers. It comes with pre-printed and blank labels to customize your envelope categories. It’s very affordable (at the time of this article it’s ~$30), durable, and comes in seven different colors/designs.
The month of May is always such a busy (but amazing) time of year. Mother’s Day rolls around, graduation ceremonies are taking place, school lets out for summer vacation, and for my personal family, we’re celebrating a birthday AND an anniversary all in the same month! Though our schedules can get a little hectic this month, it’s all gravy! I know that summer is well on it’s way, and that means we can finally pack up the car and head down to the surf and the sand for a little rest and relaxation before the newest member of the family gets here in early August! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/80/c0/df/80c0df67efb6eca60c6af0c2b277eb43.jpg
I just received my purse today and am so pleased! It just wanted. It has met my expectations and more! My old purse is the black one; the new purse is the brown one. The new one is much better. It hold my iPhone 8 Plus easily and has more space for cards and such. Plus, I like that it holds a pen (I am always scrambling for a pen) and a passport, checkbook, money or whatever extra little items you have. I give an A++ https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ff/e7/37/ffe737f270789202e07e75ae47327a54--travel-accessories-laptop.jpg
This is new-ish onto the cash envelope wallet scene and quickly becoming a crowd favorite. The All About the Benjamins wallet comes in 7 colors (solid colors, no patterns). This wallet isn’t flashy and you can most likely find a color to match your purse. It has two big compartments where you can put your cash envelopes or cash dividers. At the time of this article, the wallets are $48/each. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/a0/96/5ea096639623a697359374fd56a8d037.jpg
One of our most popular items, the Large Utility Tote makes a great camping tote, sports equipment bag, picnic basket or beach/pool tote. Capable of holding heavy loads, this big tote makes the perfect storage piece or closet organizer for just about anything around the house, including toys, books, blankets, laundry, tools, seasonal clothing or shoes, holiday decorations, car care items and more. Wire support around the top allows it to keep its shape and stand up when in use, and collapse down for easy storage when not in use. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ce/c2/69/cec269fd7028f33dafe4bbcd1da1d934.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies.
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e7/79/75/e77975b7e5b6e2769149b51c83bedf91---gifts-love-gifts.jpg
Aubrey – I have two 31 Utility Totes, two bags from Amazon and one from Walmart. The bags from Amazon are cheaper than 31 bags but are every bit as good in terms of quality. Further, the Walmart bag cost the least but, in my opinion, is the best bag. The only downside is there aren’t many fabric choices. Also, I had another 31 bag that I bought as a work bag, it was expensive and it fell apart. I do like the 31 bags (I think the fabric is pretty) but I would rather save money. https://i.pinimg.com/474x/64/7a/3c/647a3ce50f82a242ed20f428f38f6b1d--my-thirty-one-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
I actually use this tote as a diaper bag, I have two children in diapers and it really works great for that. Aside from the way I use it, I think it's an over all great bag. A few issues: the elastic pockets on the sides seem to have lost their tension already, I don't put anything large or heavy in them to cause this, also the pocket in the back.. Wish it was larger, I don't really see the point of the zipper in the bottom of the pocket. The only other issue I have is the straps, wish they had some sort of padding on them, they tend to be a little hard on your hands if you're carrying anything heavy. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5c/99/27/5c9927f0e5981c8cc8ff443322b87950--baby-girl-rooms-my-baby-girl.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/af/3a/61/af3a611c47eed4725cd1a71f0212efcd.jpg
I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/6b/23/b46b23984f915d6d55624f99ced0836c.jpg
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/b8/8d/01b88d736bef63afbc117369fcc3c336--direct-selling-direct-sales.jpg
I originally needed two pairs of work pants. I love cargos since they are loose but fitting, comfy, and have lots of.pockets without the extra added weight. I bought two at Wal-Mart and instantly loved them. Then bought a pair on amazon for about the same price. If you want a pair to wear casually, go for it. They look better than anything old navy has to offer. They are cheaper in price but better in quality as well. Only disappointment is the limited colors. I wanted to buy two pair in navy. One for work one for casual wear.
We currently have 2 Deluxe Utility Totes, one hangs out in our trunk for grocery shopping purposes and the second is for storing toys in our homeschool area. My boys are older, 11 & 13, however they still enjoy some of those simple little pleasures of being a kid. For them, that means cars. With the cars, also comes tracks and accessories. My boys can put the tote directly on their shoulder and carry it to the area of the house they want to set up in. While this tote is very large, it’s not too heavy or bulky for them to maneuver around on their own. Love this usage! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7d/60/e2/7d60e2c64911851580acb07eb6a0ec7c--thirty-one-circles.jpg
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/d7/d4/88d7d433c1711f68d4358d7785dd654a.jpg
I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/76/aa/ed/76aaedb660282c49c58f7dcc3921e793.jpg