I absolutely love Thirty-One Gifts! My consultant Jessica (from Sacramento, CA) is an amazing consultant and goes above and beyond to make her customers feel like family! I travel a lot and I am able to take my Away We Go Roller, ZipTop Utility Tote (with deluxe swap it pocket) and my Organizing Shoulder Bag for a 3-4 day trip and carry everything on the plane. I can't believe how organized I can be when traveling. I wish that the Away We Go roller was in the catalog to order as I receive so many compliments on it. My husband loves his Well Suited Garment Tote and it keeps his suit from wrinkling and fits perfectly on my Away We Go Roller for flying. Please keep up the amazing work and I look forward to doing more shopping and hosting a party with the upcoming fall catalog!!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d9/1c/20/d91c20438036754abea6809bca2598af--thirty-one-products-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
Thirty-One has invited its distribution center workers to relocate to Dallas and continue working at the 651,000-square-foot distribution center space it is leasing in Flower Mound, a suburb of Dallas. Distribution center workers who remain in Columbus will be eligible for a severance package and outplacement services, including onsite job fairs, Monroe said. https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/68/3e/43/683e43c43db55e2b81cb80c7a931aadc.jpg
I just absolutely love this company and the products so much variety of choices they carry. The great opportunity that they give women to going to business for themselves. I am not a consultant or representative, but I met a wonderful couple of ladies at a friends house and purchased two items. The quality is immeasurable and I love that they even monogram. I've been anxious to get my items, but it seems to take a few weeks. I will say they don't charge your credit card until the items have been shipped. And I love my free gift, I received when I placed an order over $30. I found the price is very reasonable and will be using my tote and cute little backpack/purse for years to come! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/44/dd/a344ddca770e3c31e4c40c83014c1b97.jpg
The Large Utility Bag is made of durable canvas, comes in a host of fun prints, and as the website states “holds a lot” of stuff. It’s perfect for those summer vacations and backseat floorboard needs as the dimensions are 11.75″ H x 21.5″ W x 10″ D. In fact, we are going to be using it to store all the girls toys and activities on our trip next month. Yes, even her travel notebook will fit in there with plenty of room. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3c/39/99/3c399968ec279caa644608a6b1a2c104.jpg
I stopped selling Thirty-One last December after about 5 yrs. At that time, I started using my many Deluxe Utility Totes as my laundry baskets. Plastic baskets just kept breaking. Now it is SO NICE to toss a DUT over my shoulder and head upstairs to put away laundry. I anow totally obsessed with the purple they have for fall. I want everything that comes in the purple! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/ff/85/11ff8546513333e6a219b18190ef4773.jpg
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/36/1d/a6/361da6be2bfc92f42d0ff2144a5caa24--crosses.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/51/fb/d551fb396e1f6e781f84b6d6b54170f0--direct-sales-julie.jpg
After an impromptu trip to the farmer's market, you are left trying to carry all of your purchases without dropping or losing something. A Thirty-One Large Utility Tote is roomy enough to carry all of your goods, and it easily collapses after you are through using it. It is an open-top bag, allowing you to fit items that are bulky or non-traditionally sized. A lid is available for the tote if you need to turn it into a closed bag. It has a metal frame so that it can support your heavy items without sagging. If you like a zip-top bag, the Thirty-One Large Organizing Utility Tote is available as a zip-top bag and an open-top bag. This product measures 10.25 inches in height, 15.5 inches in width, and 6.5 inches in length, while the Large Utility Tote is 11.75 inches high, 21.5 inches wide, and 10 inches long. The reliable sellers on eBay offer these products in different patterns so that you can find a tote that you enjoy carrying. A Thirty-One Large Camo Utility Tote is perfect for both men and women who prefer an outdoorsy look. With a Thirty-One Large Utility Tote, you can always have a bag available the next time you need an extra set of hands.
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed.
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/db/85/74/db8574aff5a0390c57d4ef61a2e08333--forever---ideas.jpg?b
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/19/ac/36/19ac36e99d7c0955da95545c185ae199--premier-jewelry-party-ideas-premier-designs-jewelry-party.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods.
I tested the rfid with my work badge, and it couldn't be read so the rfid works. It holds a good amount of cards, the construction is good enough for me and I've had it for a few months, dropping it quite a few times and it's still in tact. Only negative is that if you drop it, everything falls out. So I opted for a zippered case for work (rfid doesn't work but I'm not concerned about being scanned there, so no biggie) because I'm in and out of my pockets all day and have a lot of drops. I now use this case only when i go out or travel, it's very convenient and i don't have to worry about dropping it all the time.
Along the way I started thinking I like this stuff and I want to get a bunch of it for free. And the rest is history. I now have a double hope chest JAMMED FULL of Thirty-One. It’s kind of ridiculous. AND I LOVE IT. Jimmy loves it too. He became a convert the minute he realized how much easier this stuff made our lives. We are both massive organization nerds. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e7/20/84/e72084062b02314091e97a89676db968--jamberry-business-business-design.jpg
I am a God fearing, homeschool mom of 3. I strive to provide a happy, healthy lifestyle for my children, but I am by no means an expert on anything. I simply just want to share my journey. I enjoy coffee, wine, journaling, interior design, good books, dogs, laughter, & snuggles. I believe life should be lived to its fullest. Organization, education, & health all play a role in this thing called life, which is why I am a Thirty One consultant, UBAM consultant, and a Young Living distributor. Homeschooling is my family’s lifestyle of choice, and we wouldn’t change it for anything. Together, we are all learning to Simply Be, WILD & FREE. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/31/f3/ee31f312399a39ac5958c67781506538.jpg
This small but sturdy tote bag still has plenty of room for all the big jobs in your life! With all the function of our popular Large Utility Tote, the Small Utility Tote is the perfect on-the-go storage solution for camping, carrying snacks to the beach or pool and more. Use it as a gym bag, toy storage, trunk storage, teacher tote or a picnic basket for your next family outing.
Okay here we go, so I bought this last week for one of my friend's birthdays and THANK GOD it is more pale pink than in the photo. It's good quality (won't really know until she uses it) the zippers glide easily, the little keychain isn't total crap quality, it's basically you get what you paid for in a GOOD WAY. This surprised me, it's also bigger than I expected. I think she'll love it. Definitely recommend this. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0f/54/0a/0f540a0daf1ea49512d3debdae6d5b1a--crayola-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles.jpg
I just received my purse today and am so pleased! It just wanted. It has met my expectations and more! My old purse is the black one; the new purse is the brown one. The new one is much better. It hold my iPhone 8 Plus easily and has more space for cards and such. Plus, I like that it holds a pen (I am always scrambling for a pen) and a passport, checkbook, money or whatever extra little items you have. I give an A++