6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/af/3a/61/af3a611c47eed4725cd1a71f0212efcd.jpg
Related:thirty one organizing utility totethirty one large utility totethirty one utility tote mediumthirty one utility tote zip topthirty one deluxe utility totethirty one essential totethirty one organizing totethirty one zip top organizing utility totethirty one zip utility totethirty one small utility totelarge utility totethirty one small tote https://i.pinimg.com/236x/86/06/9f/86069f28a9c829f606356f3181d8266b--thirty-one-gifts--gifts.jpg
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/87/c9/24/87c9244948c05cf0e5257810cc5a44b3--winter-decorations-holiday-decor.jpg
"Hi there! I'm Laura, and I'm a child of God, a wife, and a mother of two. My roots are planted deep in rural Alabama. Monograms, crafting and Southern cuisine - yes, these are a few of my favorite things! Join me as I grow my family in the beautiful South where the tea is sweet, the accents are sweeter, & someone's heart is always being blessed." [Read more...] https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/f4/f3/6df4f323c2442a19d4b391b9984d22f5.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/51/fb/d551fb396e1f6e781f84b6d6b54170f0--direct-sales-julie.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10.
I came across your article today and I would like to know if you personlly have used both versions, the cheap and Thirty One? I’ve been with the company 6 years now and have to say every penny I’ve spent has been worth it. I still have the first two Large a Utility Totes I bought 6 years ago and use them. Just because it’s cheaper that doesn’t mean it is better. Thirty Ones products actually hold up pretty well. I admit like any other company we do have some problems from time to time but they are good at helping customers fix these issues. You have a 90 day warrrenty and sometimes even after that they help. https://i.pinimg.com/474x/7f/59/bb/7f59bb9fc1ec1591030444cf1a9f1d8b.jpg
Ladies, if you like bold patterns and bright colors, you may have a Thirty One wallet in your purse. These fashionable wallets are perfect for the woman who has a lot to do and needs plenty of space to store things. The organizing wallet has plenty of pockets for your credit cards, money, receipts, a pen and more. All the pockets zip to close, and you have the option to use it as a wristlet. If you need a coin purse because you?re tired of fishing around in the bottom of your purse, Thirty One has adorable pinch coin purses to hold all of your loose change. You even have the option of what material you want for your Thirty One wallet. You can choose a hard case made of sturdy plastic that has a magnetic closure. The soft wallets that you can find on eBay are made of cotton or canvas. All the wallets have personality and all sorts of fun designs. With so many designs, you may have a hard time choosing which on is your favorite.
When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/91/cf/c891cfd8b10ce055009e0855a2d4919d.jpg
I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/a4/52/96a452d1e6d41309a671f1cd4e603e58.jpg
I am a God fearing, homeschool mom of 3. I strive to provide a happy, healthy lifestyle for my children, but I am by no means an expert on anything. I simply just want to share my journey. I enjoy coffee, wine, journaling, interior design, good books, dogs, laughter, & snuggles. I believe life should be lived to its fullest. Organization, education, & health all play a role in this thing called life, which is why I am a Thirty One consultant, UBAM consultant, and a Young Living distributor. Homeschooling is my family’s lifestyle of choice, and we wouldn’t change it for anything. Together, we are all learning to Simply Be, WILD & FREE. https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/9d/ee/ae/9deeae4610c250b6e77770ac817275e4.jpg
Boasting an eyecatching brown and cream design, this Organising Wallet from Thirty-One is created to efficiently hold your essentials, making them easily accessible and stored safely. With a canvas outer and a double compartment, your items are sure to be kept safe. The detachable shoulder strap allows this bag to be carried on the shoulder, making it a perfect evening bag. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1a/07/83/1a078341bdb906591f8cedc7cd72dd49--pure-romance-october.jpg
This custom cash envelope wallet was made by a fellow Dave Ramsey fan. You can by this wallet for $50 on Etsy and it comes with 6 zippered fabric envelopes each with a vinyl tab to stick your category label. If you want different budget categories, the shop owner will create customized stickers for you. The shop is filled with different styles and fabrics (including a Mickey Mouse themed cash envelope wallet!).
Meet Mom Does Reviews' owner and creator- Pam! Pam is a Wife, Mom, Blogger-Addict, Animal-lover, MRI tech living on her happy homestead in New Hampshire with her son and hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, plethora of poultry 3 bearded dragons and a Tortoise named Speedo. Pam loves to spend time with her boys, eat chocolate and drink coffee. Pam loves all things Marvel and Disney - as you can see from all the movie posts! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/bb/1b/0cbb1bdb6c5cd41909972bbd0768403a.jpg
Cindy is a number-loving, money-saving expert. She pulled her own family out of debt. Now, she cuts through the nonsense and crunches numbers to find you the greatest value. When you join the Smart Family Money community, you'll get the tools you need to take control of your money. You will gain confidence in your financial future and freedom to spend your time on the things that matter most to you today. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/e9/05/afe905c85bdc5f18db68785400ea75a0.jpg
I stopped selling Thirty-One last December after about 5 yrs. At that time, I started using my many Deluxe Utility Totes as my laundry baskets. Plastic baskets just kept breaking. Now it is SO NICE to toss a DUT over my shoulder and head upstairs to put away laundry. I anow totally obsessed with the purple they have for fall. I want everything that comes in the purple!
One of our most popular items, the Large Utility Tote makes a great camping tote, sports equipment bag, picnic basket or beach/pool tote. Capable of holding heavy loads, this big tote makes the perfect storage piece or closet organizer for just about anything around the house, including toys, books, blankets, laundry, tools, seasonal clothing or shoes, holiday decorations, car care items and more. Wire support around the top allows it to keep its shape and stand up when in use, and collapse down for easy storage when not in use. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d8/de/83/d8de83ffe662c80221c5b51a18c9661f--dance-recital-costumes-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
I stopped selling Thirty-One last December after about 5 yrs. At that time, I started using my many Deluxe Utility Totes as my laundry baskets. Plastic baskets just kept breaking. Now it is SO NICE to toss a DUT over my shoulder and head upstairs to put away laundry. I anow totally obsessed with the purple they have for fall. I want everything that comes in the purple! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3e/1b/05/3e1b054cc385e12dee7a2614441be0dd--camping-outdoors-thirty-one.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/02/56/a50256fe450a418ba0b7992703141824--thirty-one-consultant-thirty-one-business.jpg
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3f/8a/2b/3f8a2b85896154276f680461d6552412---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
Hands-down the Savvycents wallet is one of the most recommended and highly praised cash envelope system wallets. This zippered wallet has an accordion folder with five dividers. It comes with pre-printed and blank labels to customize your envelope categories. It’s very affordable (at the time of this article it’s ~$30), durable, and comes in seven different colors/designs.