She looks for wool and flax, and works with willing hands. She is like ships that trade. She brings her food from far away. She rises while it is still night and makes food for all those in her house. She gives work for the young women to do. She gives careful thought to a field and buys it. She plants grape-vines from what she has earned. Proverbs 31:13-16 https://i.pinimg.com/236x/cd/1d/d0/cd1dd0888a9a520abf002f2137397693--photoshop-bottle.jpg
Awesome quality and BEAUTIFUL . Has a nice shine to it but it doesn't make it look cheesy or cheap. It in fact looks like a very exspensive chain. I was worried because it wasn't super pricey and usually you get what ya pay for but my husband loves it and he is hard to please . Not super heavy either which we like . The length is PERFECT! Very very VERY pleased with my purchase
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined.
Along the way I started thinking I like this stuff and I want to get a bunch of it for free. And the rest is history. I now have a double hope chest JAMMED FULL of Thirty-One. It’s kind of ridiculous. AND I LOVE IT. Jimmy loves it too. He became a convert the minute he realized how much easier this stuff made our lives. We are both massive organization nerds. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7c/e3/08/7ce308a5027c4d0e2dac61aeff8b0e9e.jpg
1. It holds all the essentials and then some. There's a place for a pen to fill out the custom forms, a money pouch, and a pocket for your phone and passport. That money pouch would've been helpful while trying to get JetBlue to rebook my flight since supposedly "cash would've been easier than credit card..." slightly suspicious he wanted me to bribe him. Alas I didn't have cash, so he booked everyone else before me and I ended up spending 2 days at JetBlue terminals trying to get home!
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/b8/8d/01b88d736bef63afbc117369fcc3c336--direct-selling-direct-sales.jpg
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/d7/d4/88d7d433c1711f68d4358d7785dd654a.jpg
I just absolutely love this company and the products so much variety of choices they carry. The great opportunity that they give women to going to business for themselves. I am not a consultant or representative, but I met a wonderful couple of ladies at a friends house and purchased two items. The quality is immeasurable and I love that they even monogram. I've been anxious to get my items, but it seems to take a few weeks. I will say they don't charge your credit card until the items have been shipped. And I love my free gift, I received when I placed an order over $30. I found the price is very reasonable and will be using my tote and cute little backpack/purse for years to come! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a3/ee/81/a3ee818cfff0d3c4f810cb0e6edcbcf8--direct-selling-lia-sophia.jpg
I am a God fearing, homeschool mom of 3. I strive to provide a happy, healthy lifestyle for my children, but I am by no means an expert on anything. I simply just want to share my journey. I enjoy coffee, wine, journaling, interior design, good books, dogs, laughter, & snuggles. I believe life should be lived to its fullest. Organization, education, & health all play a role in this thing called life, which is why I am a Thirty One consultant, UBAM consultant, and a Young Living distributor. Homeschooling is my family’s lifestyle of choice, and we wouldn’t change it for anything. Together, we are all learning to Simply Be, WILD & FREE. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a9/90/52/a9905248ef82356c5a457504c8819920.jpg
Thirty-One has invited its distribution center workers to relocate to Dallas and continue working at the 651,000-square-foot distribution center space it is leasing in Flower Mound, a suburb of Dallas. Distribution center workers who remain in Columbus will be eligible for a severance package and outplacement services, including onsite job fairs, Monroe said. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b2/9b/1a/b29b1a2c340c206ed9f4c63277502acb--shiva-om.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a4/1f/e8/a41fe8e94c75c38679dd1a2697b6e802--the-next-to-the.jpg
I noticed in the catalog that you could fit files in the zipper pouch (it was a lot bigger than the pencil pouch I was picturing), this made me rethink my current “office in a bag” for finances. I placed three files in the zipper pouch: “To File”, “To Handle”, and “Stamps and Envelopes”, then I placed my check book, my budget notebook and my extended budget (which is in a cardboard file) inside the pouch. I am so excited about this set up! It reduced weight and bulk and secures the files while letting them remain upright. It's a huge benefit to me to have all of our budgeting tools with me at all times. I can pay bills, track purchases and adjust the budget in little breaks throughout the day omitting the need for a set time, that I sit down and balance the budget. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/2e/f4/72/2ef4720f113622d1a6044a8361c35a66.jpg
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/62/61/6e/62616e748112bcfed421fccb2a86bb3b--thirty-one-gifts--gifts.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/a1/12/01a112bc9547360c9d4d61763db4c638--quirky-wedding-our-wedding.jpg
She looks for wool and flax, and works with willing hands. She is like ships that trade. She brings her food from far away. She rises while it is still night and makes food for all those in her house. She gives work for the young women to do. She gives careful thought to a field and buys it. She plants grape-vines from what she has earned. Proverbs 31:13-16 https://i.pinimg.com/236x/c8/ef/72/c8ef72904a6ff42c6d2688928e6e389a.jpg