10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed.
Using my Deluxe Utility Tote for groceries makes grocery shopping a breeze! This also allows me to make a single trip inside the house, sometimes two if my Fresh Market Thermal is full and on the heavier side. As you can tell from the top view, I chose to put 2 Fold N’ Files on either end, with a Picnic Thermal in the center. Works amazingly well!! https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/54/9d/e6/549de6474c8f068878eedc0fe9548225.jpg
I noticed in the catalog that you could fit files in the zipper pouch (it was a lot bigger than the pencil pouch I was picturing), this made me rethink my current “office in a bag” for finances. I placed three files in the zipper pouch: “To File”, “To Handle”, and “Stamps and Envelopes”, then I placed my check book, my budget notebook and my extended budget (which is in a cardboard file) inside the pouch. I am so excited about this set up! It reduced weight and bulk and secures the files while letting them remain upright. It's a huge benefit to me to have all of our budgeting tools with me at all times. I can pay bills, track purchases and adjust the budget in little breaks throughout the day omitting the need for a set time, that I sit down and balance the budget. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/eb/ba/dbebba8ae9557dbca0b3e2f41b90336a.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined.
One of our most popular items, the Large Utility Tote makes a great camping tote, sports equipment bag, picnic basket or beach/pool tote. Capable of holding heavy loads, this big tote makes the perfect storage piece or closet organizer for just about anything around the house, including toys, books, blankets, laundry, tools, seasonal clothing or shoes, holiday decorations, car care items and more. Wire support around the top allows it to keep its shape and stand up when in use, and collapse down for easy storage when not in use. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/ef/30/f3ef30d476d8429a316c73c350713b23.jpg
Ladies, if you like bold patterns and bright colors, you may have a Thirty One wallet in your purse. These fashionable wallets are perfect for the woman who has a lot to do and needs plenty of space to store things. The organizing wallet has plenty of pockets for your credit cards, money, receipts, a pen and more. All the pockets zip to close, and you have the option to use it as a wristlet. If you need a coin purse because you?re tired of fishing around in the bottom of your purse, Thirty One has adorable pinch coin purses to hold all of your loose change. You even have the option of what material you want for your Thirty One wallet. You can choose a hard case made of sturdy plastic that has a magnetic closure. The soft wallets that you can find on eBay are made of cotton or canvas. All the wallets have personality and all sorts of fun designs. With so many designs, you may have a hard time choosing which on is your favorite. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/90/09/d0/9009d04c20d6023f666933cd21ed19e8--party-younique.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/9e/48/ee/9e48ee8956211dcd4465729c32994bad.jpg
I just received my purse today and am so pleased! It just wanted. It has met my expectations and more! My old purse is the black one; the new purse is the brown one. The new one is much better. It hold my iPhone 8 Plus easily and has more space for cards and such. Plus, I like that it holds a pen (I am always scrambling for a pen) and a passport, checkbook, money or whatever extra little items you have. I give an A++
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e5/e0/37/e5e03738929dfc65e5cb87634edba1de.jpg
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/b8/8d/01b88d736bef63afbc117369fcc3c336--direct-selling-direct-sales.jpg
Along the way I started thinking I like this stuff and I want to get a bunch of it for free. And the rest is history. I now have a double hope chest JAMMED FULL of Thirty-One. It’s kind of ridiculous. AND I LOVE IT. Jimmy loves it too. He became a convert the minute he realized how much easier this stuff made our lives. We are both massive organization nerds. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/a8/e8/33a8e8a541c424db3dd642d00c61bb45.jpg
Thirty-One Gifts is a direct sales company that specializes in functional and fashionable handbags, totes, lunch bags, accessories, home organizational products, and other carryall products. Many of our products can also be personalized! The company was founded by Cindy Monroe, a working mother who enjoyed shopping in boutiques but never had the time to find the items she loved with her busy schedule. She created Thirty-One Gifts as a way to bring the boutique experience home, with the added benefit of giving women the benefit of earning an income from home. The company’s mission is “to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.”
One of the easiest ways to stay organized is with a fantastic bag. With choices that range from totes to purses and wallets, Thirty-One bags can get absolutely every aspect of your life in order. The bags are available in a huge variety of patterns and colors, so they work with any wardrobe and any outfit. The material is also easy to clean, so you never have to worry about spills. Whether you need help keeping things in order for work or at home, there is a bag that will work. Thirty-One diaper bags have pockets that can help you separate clothes and extra diapers from formula and snacks. And when the kids are out of diapers, the bag holds up long enough that you can repurpose it for another phase of life. Thirty-One's affinity for organizational tools does not end with diaper bags and totes. Thirty-One cosmetic bags can keep your makeup and skin care in order either at home for daily use or for those weekend trips. With the large selection of Thirty-One bags on eBay, you can find both the latest designs and discontinued styles that knowledgeable sellers can still offer. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/55/42/36/5542363f9f0d52eade15ccf550bea097--vendor-table-vendor-booth.jpg