6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fa/8f/4a/fa8f4ab59fa5a19fb227de0c09c78866--masquerade-wedding-masquerade-masks.jpg
The Large Utility Bag is made of durable canvas, comes in a host of fun prints, and as the website states “holds a lot” of stuff. It’s perfect for those summer vacations and backseat floorboard needs as the dimensions are 11.75″ H x 21.5″ W x 10″ D. In fact, we are going to be using it to store all the girls toys and activities on our trip next month. Yes, even her travel notebook will fit in there with plenty of room. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/63/cf/3d/63cf3d13622355fb61ced204ef3075e7.jpg
One of the easiest ways to stay organized is with a fantastic bag. With choices that range from totes to purses and wallets, Thirty-One bags can get absolutely every aspect of your life in order. The bags are available in a huge variety of patterns and colors, so they work with any wardrobe and any outfit. The material is also easy to clean, so you never have to worry about spills. Whether you need help keeping things in order for work or at home, there is a bag that will work. Thirty-One diaper bags have pockets that can help you separate clothes and extra diapers from formula and snacks. And when the kids are out of diapers, the bag holds up long enough that you can repurpose it for another phase of life. Thirty-One's affinity for organizational tools does not end with diaper bags and totes. Thirty-One cosmetic bags can keep your makeup and skin care in order either at home for daily use or for those weekend trips. With the large selection of Thirty-One bags on eBay, you can find both the latest designs and discontinued styles that knowledgeable sellers can still offer. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/55/42/36/5542363f9f0d52eade15ccf550bea097--vendor-table-vendor-booth.jpg
I just had a party with Monica Nickerson in West Allis, WI. She was the nicest, quickest to respond ...and most helpful women ever! She brought so many fun things to the show and was interested in what we needed. The show was perfect getting us ready for the holidays. I received the order and everything was beautiful! I’ll definitely be hosting again with Monica, she’s delightful and the products are amazing! See More
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag!
June has a fabulous special–for every $35 you spend on Thirty-One products you can get a Large Utility Tote for $10! That’s a great deal. In fact, at that rate you may just want to stock up on several Thirty-One Products like one of their cute purses or thermal bags, perfect for summer. And then you will also have a Large Utility Tote for those car games, homeschool co-op books, gym gear, beach items and more. Have fun breezing through summer with Thirty-One! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/42/32/6a42326e46dbf69bceb79d905c18141b.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/db/85/74/db8574aff5a0390c57d4ef61a2e08333--forever---ideas.jpg?b
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e7/79/75/e77975b7e5b6e2769149b51c83bedf91---gifts-love-gifts.jpg
I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/6b/23/b46b23984f915d6d55624f99ced0836c.jpg
We currently have 2 Deluxe Utility Totes, one hangs out in our trunk for grocery shopping purposes and the second is for storing toys in our homeschool area. My boys are older, 11 & 13, however they still enjoy some of those simple little pleasures of being a kid. For them, that means cars. With the cars, also comes tracks and accessories. My boys can put the tote directly on their shoulder and carry it to the area of the house they want to set up in. While this tote is very large, it’s not too heavy or bulky for them to maneuver around on their own. Love this usage! https://i.pinimg.com/474x/0b/57/ac/0b57ac2cd0d24f7bdc4ab5e1799311d1--beauty-makeover-younique-make-up.jpg?b
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/02/56/a50256fe450a418ba0b7992703141824--thirty-one-consultant-thirty-one-business.jpg
It was my first-ever Thirty-One Box! What was even more exciting was opening up to find out what was inside because I HAD NO IDEA! It was a surprise sent to me by Destiny Narloch as she wanted to share with me a product that she thought would be a great giveaway for you—my readers! So now, are you not as excited to see what is inside too?! I mean, I’ve always heard that Thirty-One products are amazing and their story (modeled after the Proverbs 31 woman) inspiring, but I’ve never had the opportunity to own one of their products before. Needless to say this was a real treat! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/81/22/0f/81220f34da1649f1e3284b2da04a1ea1---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg?b
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined.
Related:thirty one organizing utility totethirty one large utility totethirty one utility tote mediumthirty one utility tote zip topthirty one deluxe utility totethirty one essential totethirty one organizing totethirty one zip top organizing utility totethirty one zip utility totethirty one small utility totelarge utility totethirty one small tote https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fb/57/67/fb5767e164c1a7b5dce1e362a07ebfe7---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg?b
I just received my purse today and am so pleased! It just wanted. It has met my expectations and more! My old purse is the black one; the new purse is the brown one. The new one is much better. It hold my iPhone 8 Plus easily and has more space for cards and such. Plus, I like that it holds a pen (I am always scrambling for a pen) and a passport, checkbook, money or whatever extra little items you have. I give an A++ https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b8/2e/11/b82e113d4f0440df026405435e37cdfb.jpg
After an impromptu trip to the farmer's market, you are left trying to carry all of your purchases without dropping or losing something. A Thirty-One Large Utility Tote is roomy enough to carry all of your goods, and it easily collapses after you are through using it. It is an open-top bag, allowing you to fit items that are bulky or non-traditionally sized. A lid is available for the tote if you need to turn it into a closed bag. It has a metal frame so that it can support your heavy items without sagging. If you like a zip-top bag, the Thirty-One Large Organizing Utility Tote is available as a zip-top bag and an open-top bag. This product measures 10.25 inches in height, 15.5 inches in width, and 6.5 inches in length, while the Large Utility Tote is 11.75 inches high, 21.5 inches wide, and 10 inches long. The reliable sellers on eBay offer these products in different patterns so that you can find a tote that you enjoy carrying. A Thirty-One Large Camo Utility Tote is perfect for both men and women who prefer an outdoorsy look. With a Thirty-One Large Utility Tote, you can always have a bag available the next time you need an extra set of hands. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/56/91/69/569169516e2a0c950119c3e882b88c8f--beauty-routines-younique.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies.
The month of May is always such a busy (but amazing) time of year. Mother’s Day rolls around, graduation ceremonies are taking place, school lets out for summer vacation, and for my personal family, we’re celebrating a birthday AND an anniversary all in the same month! Though our schedules can get a little hectic this month, it’s all gravy! I know that summer is well on it’s way, and that means we can finally pack up the car and head down to the surf and the sand for a little rest and relaxation before the newest member of the family gets here in early August!
I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/76/aa/ed/76aaedb660282c49c58f7dcc3921e793.jpg