I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you!
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/345x/18/bf/05/18bf0520aab1c585ce63ae95ae221a6d.jpg
Find events with vendors taking place in Pennsylvania such as art and craft shows, vendor expos, bridal shows, fairs, festivals, farm shows, antique shows, collector events, flea markets, and more. We also offer business directories listing vendors, direct sales representatives, artists, crafters and other businesses and services needed by small business owners and event planners. Our network of sites: PA Vendors | NJ Vendors | DE Vendors | MD Vendors https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1a/6f/13/1a6f13693a4ceb3a7c02c57b87e8f1e3.jpg
Every woman needs at least one bag that she can depend on: a sturdy, fashionable, useful purse to carry all her essentials wherever she may need to go. Thirty One, a company started to help women own and build their own businesses, offers a wide variety of purses, tote bags, and accessory purses, along with wallets and other key accessories. Varying in size from beach totes and bucket-sized to smaller night-on-the-town models, there is a purse to suit every shopper’s personality and wardrobe. Thirty One bags come in many different styles and designs; for example, you can pick out a simple coin purse, a wristlet with room for money, cards, and a phone, organizing cosmetic bags, eyeglasses bags, jewelry bags, and more. Even picking out a simple Thirty One wallet offers the shopper choices in pattern, size, and design. To find Thirty One bags that offer the most functionality to the user, look on eBay to find new, used, and refurbished products. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1b/f2/b3/1bf2b358f1eb34b8de398070708e9a18.jpg
I just had a party with Monica Nickerson in West Allis, WI. She was the nicest, quickest to respond ...and most helpful women ever! She brought so many fun things to the show and was interested in what we needed. The show was perfect getting us ready for the holidays. I received the order and everything was beautiful! I’ll definitely be hosting again with Monica, she’s delightful and the products are amazing! See More
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3f/8a/2b/3f8a2b85896154276f680461d6552412---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
It was my first-ever Thirty-One Box! What was even more exciting was opening up to find out what was inside because I HAD NO IDEA! It was a surprise sent to me by Destiny Narloch as she wanted to share with me a product that she thought would be a great giveaway for you—my readers! So now, are you not as excited to see what is inside too?! I mean, I’ve always heard that Thirty-One products are amazing and their story (modeled after the Proverbs 31 woman) inspiring, but I’ve never had the opportunity to own one of their products before. Needless to say this was a real treat! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/51/17/5b/51175bb0c733b46f3f4046415b296d2b.jpg
I noticed in the catalog that you could fit files in the zipper pouch (it was a lot bigger than the pencil pouch I was picturing), this made me rethink my current “office in a bag” for finances. I placed three files in the zipper pouch: “To File”, “To Handle”, and “Stamps and Envelopes”, then I placed my check book, my budget notebook and my extended budget (which is in a cardboard file) inside the pouch. I am so excited about this set up! It reduced weight and bulk and secures the files while letting them remain upright. It's a huge benefit to me to have all of our budgeting tools with me at all times. I can pay bills, track purchases and adjust the budget in little breaks throughout the day omitting the need for a set time, that I sit down and balance the budget. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d3/ba/67/d3ba6742554918d319bc56ddefc4cce6--haircolor-my-style.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/60/47/f960477153e027902bd9dd0eb03864e3.jpg
I am SO glad I found your site! I like Thirty -One and have purchased a couple items from them. Although I like the items they do seem a bit flimsy for the very expensive price you pay. Also, I was never impressed with the way my shipments would arrive….the boxes would always look like they have been kicked around a warehouse a few times! I was actually even considering becoming a consultant for this company but as I said I’m so thankful to have found your page. I absolutely LOVE Amazon, it is my go to and I am going to check out some of the totes, bags, etc there. THANK YOU!!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7e/61/cb/7e61cb45361514ff28bc4b03a5ee6a1d--hazel-eye-makeup-eyeliner-makeup.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/b5/fa/2db5fa1b2646eeb2dc4cd92f605ac2c1.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies.
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods.
Event planners! Looking for vendors? Many Thirty-One Gift Consultants are willing to be vendors at craft shows, vendor fairs, health and wellness events, trade shows, and other events with vendors. Vendors! Looking for events to sell and promote your products? Be sure to see our Index for Events in MD by County to find events near you – or our Index for Events in MD by Month. https://i.pinimg.com/736x/da/bb/cb/dabbcbfdefde9448b1f17c2f20be3797--thirsty-thursday-themed-parties.jpg