I actually use this tote as a diaper bag, I have two children in diapers and it really works great for that. Aside from the way I use it, I think it's an over all great bag. A few issues: the elastic pockets on the sides seem to have lost their tension already, I don't put anything large or heavy in them to cause this, also the pocket in the back.. Wish it was larger, I don't really see the point of the zipper in the bottom of the pocket. The only other issue I have is the straps, wish they had some sort of padding on them, they tend to be a little hard on your hands if you're carrying anything heavy. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5c/99/27/5c9927f0e5981c8cc8ff443322b87950--baby-girl-rooms-my-baby-girl.jpg
This small but sturdy tote bag still has plenty of room for all the big jobs in your life! With all the function of our popular Large Utility Tote, the Small Utility Tote is the perfect on-the-go storage solution for camping, carrying snacks to the beach or pool and more. Use it as a gym bag, toy storage, trunk storage, teacher tote or a picnic basket for your next family outing.
We currently have 2 Deluxe Utility Totes, one hangs out in our trunk for grocery shopping purposes and the second is for storing toys in our homeschool area. My boys are older, 11 & 13, however they still enjoy some of those simple little pleasures of being a kid. For them, that means cars. With the cars, also comes tracks and accessories. My boys can put the tote directly on their shoulder and carry it to the area of the house they want to set up in. While this tote is very large, it’s not too heavy or bulky for them to maneuver around on their own. Love this usage! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ab/8f/c1/ab8fc1449d794d9676f780e381ffda65.jpg
The month of May is always such a busy (but amazing) time of year. Mother’s Day rolls around, graduation ceremonies are taking place, school lets out for summer vacation, and for my personal family, we’re celebrating a birthday AND an anniversary all in the same month! Though our schedules can get a little hectic this month, it’s all gravy! I know that summer is well on it’s way, and that means we can finally pack up the car and head down to the surf and the sand for a little rest and relaxation before the newest member of the family gets here in early August! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a1/8f/63/a18f6395bb7596d631a849080a7204f0--crochet-trim-off-shoulders.jpg
I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8f/c9/e8/8fc9e8c641dcaaeec69e276e4e87e2db--pure-romance-products-firming-cream.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods.
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10.
I am a God fearing, homeschool mom of 3. I strive to provide a happy, healthy lifestyle for my children, but I am by no means an expert on anything. I simply just want to share my journey. I enjoy coffee, wine, journaling, interior design, good books, dogs, laughter, & snuggles. I believe life should be lived to its fullest. Organization, education, & health all play a role in this thing called life, which is why I am a Thirty One consultant, UBAM consultant, and a Young Living distributor. Homeschooling is my family’s lifestyle of choice, and we wouldn’t change it for anything. Together, we are all learning to Simply Be, WILD & FREE. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a9/90/52/a9905248ef82356c5a457504c8819920.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/02/56/a50256fe450a418ba0b7992703141824--thirty-one-consultant-thirty-one-business.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b1/93/81/b19381195d9cd6c740b226f729bde8cb--before-after-parties.jpg
I just had a party with Monica Nickerson in West Allis, WI. She was the nicest, quickest to respond ...and most helpful women ever! She brought so many fun things to the show and was interested in what we needed. The show was perfect getting us ready for the holidays. I received the order and everything was beautiful! I’ll definitely be hosting again with Monica, she’s delightful and the products are amazing! See More https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/af/9a/50af9ab9356449fd84c75c2ceb8c0a0d.jpg
Meet Mom Does Reviews' owner and creator- Pam! Pam is a Wife, Mom, Blogger-Addict, Animal-lover, MRI tech living on her happy homestead in New Hampshire with her son and hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, plethora of poultry 3 bearded dragons and a Tortoise named Speedo. Pam loves to spend time with her boys, eat chocolate and drink coffee. Pam loves all things Marvel and Disney - as you can see from all the movie posts! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/60/89/2b/60892b1189890a24fd083354229f93fa.jpg
Every woman needs at least one bag that she can depend on: a sturdy, fashionable, useful purse to carry all her essentials wherever she may need to go. Thirty One, a company started to help women own and build their own businesses, offers a wide variety of purses, tote bags, and accessory purses, along with wallets and other key accessories. Varying in size from beach totes and bucket-sized to smaller night-on-the-town models, there is a purse to suit every shopper’s personality and wardrobe. Thirty One bags come in many different styles and designs; for example, you can pick out a simple coin purse, a wristlet with room for money, cards, and a phone, organizing cosmetic bags, eyeglasses bags, jewelry bags, and more. Even picking out a simple Thirty One wallet offers the shopper choices in pattern, size, and design. To find Thirty One bags that offer the most functionality to the user, look on eBay to find new, used, and refurbished products. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ec/b1/25/ecb125f62c1d00de164b98b485c3edb5--younique-party-games-younique-presenter.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/df/32/d5df3254adf9948cf9a19b12778555eb.jpg
It was my first-ever Thirty-One Box! What was even more exciting was opening up to find out what was inside because I HAD NO IDEA! It was a surprise sent to me by Destiny Narloch as she wanted to share with me a product that she thought would be a great giveaway for you—my readers! So now, are you not as excited to see what is inside too?! I mean, I’ve always heard that Thirty-One products are amazing and their story (modeled after the Proverbs 31 woman) inspiring, but I’ve never had the opportunity to own one of their products before. Needless to say this was a real treat! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/81/22/0f/81220f34da1649f1e3284b2da04a1ea1---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg?b
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/01/b8/8d/01b88d736bef63afbc117369fcc3c336--direct-selling-direct-sales.jpg
One of our most popular items, the Large Utility Tote makes a great camping tote, sports equipment bag, picnic basket or beach/pool tote. Capable of holding heavy loads, this big tote makes the perfect storage piece or closet organizer for just about anything around the house, including toys, books, blankets, laundry, tools, seasonal clothing or shoes, holiday decorations, car care items and more. Wire support around the top allows it to keep its shape and stand up when in use, and collapse down for easy storage when not in use. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/3b/fe/a1/3bfea1465eaed971dcf87655cebce494--fathers-day-gifts.jpg
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/61/02/f0/6102f0b3b24816a2d0c86fdc323fc1d6.jpg
It was my first-ever Thirty-One Box! What was even more exciting was opening up to find out what was inside because I HAD NO IDEA! It was a surprise sent to me by Destiny Narloch as she wanted to share with me a product that she thought would be a great giveaway for you—my readers! So now, are you not as excited to see what is inside too?! I mean, I’ve always heard that Thirty-One products are amazing and their story (modeled after the Proverbs 31 woman) inspiring, but I’ve never had the opportunity to own one of their products before. Needless to say this was a real treat! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/51/17/5b/51175bb0c733b46f3f4046415b296d2b.jpg