When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/91/cf/c891cfd8b10ce055009e0855a2d4919d.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b1/93/81/b19381195d9cd6c740b226f729bde8cb--before-after-parties.jpg
1. It holds all the essentials and then some. There's a place for a pen to fill out the custom forms, a money pouch, and a pocket for your phone and passport. That money pouch would've been helpful while trying to get JetBlue to rebook my flight since supposedly "cash would've been easier than credit card..." slightly suspicious he wanted me to bribe him. Alas I didn't have cash, so he booked everyone else before me and I ended up spending 2 days at JetBlue terminals trying to get home!
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fa/8f/4a/fa8f4ab59fa5a19fb227de0c09c78866--masquerade-wedding-masquerade-masks.jpg
Using my Deluxe Utility Tote for groceries makes grocery shopping a breeze! This also allows me to make a single trip inside the house, sometimes two if my Fresh Market Thermal is full and on the heavier side. As you can tell from the top view, I chose to put 2 Fold N’ Files on either end, with a Picnic Thermal in the center. Works amazingly well!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/62/b1/68/62b1683ca8a0d595283e37ef5cd6e15a--direct-selling-direct-sales.jpg
Event planners! Looking for vendors? Many Thirty-One Gift Consultants are willing to be vendors at craft shows, vendor fairs, health and wellness events, trade shows, and other events with vendors. Vendors! Looking for events to sell and promote your products? Be sure to see our Index for Events in MD by County to find events near you – or our Index for Events in MD by Month.
I came across your article today and I would like to know if you personlly have used both versions, the cheap and Thirty One? I’ve been with the company 6 years now and have to say every penny I’ve spent has been worth it. I still have the first two Large a Utility Totes I bought 6 years ago and use them. Just because it’s cheaper that doesn’t mean it is better. Thirty Ones products actually hold up pretty well. I admit like any other company we do have some problems from time to time but they are good at helping customers fix these issues. You have a 90 day warrrenty and sometimes even after that they help. https://i.pinimg.com/474x/7f/59/bb/7f59bb9fc1ec1591030444cf1a9f1d8b.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies.
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/345x/18/bf/05/18bf0520aab1c585ce63ae95ae221a6d.jpg
Aubrey – I have two 31 Utility Totes, two bags from Amazon and one from Walmart. The bags from Amazon are cheaper than 31 bags but are every bit as good in terms of quality. Further, the Walmart bag cost the least but, in my opinion, is the best bag. The only downside is there aren’t many fabric choices. Also, I had another 31 bag that I bought as a work bag, it was expensive and it fell apart. I do like the 31 bags (I think the fabric is pretty) but I would rather save money. https://i.pinimg.com/474x/64/7a/3c/647a3ce50f82a242ed20f428f38f6b1d--my-thirty-one-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
Copyright © 2019 NOTE! We do our best to verify events and information posted on Maryland-Vendors.com in order to provide up-to-date and accurate event calendars and directories for our visitors. However, sometimes information may change and we are not notified. We strongly suggest calling ahead or checking an event's Website to verify dates and information before attending to avoid any inconvenience if a date or venue has changed. If you can provide additional details or updated information for an event or business posted on Maryland-Vendors.com (or see an error), please Contact Maryland-Vendors.com. We would sincerely appreciate it!
Related:thirty one organizing utility totethirty one large utility totethirty one utility tote mediumthirty one utility tote zip topthirty one deluxe utility totethirty one essential totethirty one organizing totethirty one zip top organizing utility totethirty one zip utility totethirty one small utility totelarge utility totethirty one small tote https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ef/e9/b1/efe9b1102dec1baf3e3aefd10d3961c5.jpg?b
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/61/02/f0/6102f0b3b24816a2d0c86fdc323fc1d6.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e5/e0/37/e5e03738929dfc65e5cb87634edba1de.jpg
Awesome quality and BEAUTIFUL . Has a nice shine to it but it doesn't make it look cheesy or cheap. It in fact looks like a very exspensive chain. I was worried because it wasn't super pricey and usually you get what ya pay for but my husband loves it and he is hard to please . Not super heavy either which we like . The length is PERFECT! Very very VERY pleased with my purchase